Free Talks and Training – Home Energy Advice and Information
Many people continue to struggle to manage their energy use and bills at home. The government is being advised to make more changes to help ensure householder’s access real choice and get cheaper energy prices. In Bradford there is a lot of support and help already available.
Bradford Environmental Action Trust (BEAT) will come and talk to any community group and provide advice and information for members, volunteers and staff to signpost and access all the support that is available. Find out more about
- How to change energy supplier and save money, don’t be confused about your bills and the deals on offer.
- Longterm health problems which are made worse in cold temperatures.
- Support from your energy company’s Priority Services Register.
- ‘Hard to treat’ homes and what can be done about them.
- How to avoid condensation and mould problems in your home.
- Claiming the Warm Home Discount, get all the financial support available to you.
- How to get the best out of your heating controls.
- Pratical support available from the Bradford Warm Homes Healthy People partnership.
If your group would like a talk or would like more information on any of these topics contact Sally Kelling at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07731524480