Please click the button above to refer for support.
F4C: Winter Warmth is delivered on behalf of the Warm Homes Healthy People (WHHP) Partnership.
To sustain our support for vulnerable people we are looking for Crowd Funding if you would like to donate or learn more please follow the link.
F4C: Winter Warmth Support
Home Energy Efficiency
If you are interested in reducing your heating bills and heating your home more efficiently BEAT, Groundwork and Family Action offer the following service:
- Sign households up for the Warm Home Discount and Priority Services Register (eligibility criteria applies).
- Offer price comparisons of energy supplier tariffs, initiate applications for replacement boilers and / or insulation (where applicable).
- Identify low cost energy saving opportunities, explain heating controls and talk through general ways of saving energy in the home.
- Referrals to Age UK for emergency heating (where available).
For those in genuine hardship and would benefit from receiving bedding or food (please note proof of income and identification may be required) Inn Churches offer:
- Food parcel and / or bedding to those on low income and or vulnerably housed.
- Individuals and families who are unable to provide themselves basic household goods and bedding as they prepare to take on a tenancy.
For further information and support in regarding Home Fire Safety checks, West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service offer:
- Fire officers will inform and give practical advice, to eliminate or reduce the risk of fire happening in the home.
- Discuss a practical fire escape plan.
- Installation of smoke detectors, free of charge, within homes that have been assessed as being most at risk from fires including instruction on use and maintenance.
If you have a fuel debt with your current supplier and require debt advice CAN (Bradford District Community Advice Network) offer:
- Free, confidential, impartial, independent and reliable advice and information to people living or working in Bradford District.
- Connect you to the agencies best placed to address issues around Fuel debt and offer appropriate advice.